Our volunteers enhance learning opportunities for students, while contributing to a safe and caring environment at Graminia School.
Volunteer opportunities are normally advertised in school and classroom newsletters, or you can contact teachers or library staff to inquire.
How to Become a Volunteer
As part of Parkland School Division Administrative Procedure 491, all volunteers are required to:
- Complete a Volunteer Registration Form
- Provide a Criminal Records Check
- Sign a Confidentiality Agreement
The Criminal Record Check form and can be obtained from the school office. Please review the Division Administrative Procedures regarding volunteers.
Please review the Division Administrative Procedures regarding volunteers.
Volunteers are required to:
- Park in “Visitor Parking” on the west side of the school.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding individual student progress and records.
- Refer discipline issues to the teacher.
- Direct concerns or suggestions to the teacher(s) involved or to the school administration.
- Sign-in and out using the registration book in the General Office.
- Wear a “Volunteer lanyard/name tag” while at the school.
For more information contact: