The Hot Lunch Program is operated by the Graminia School Foundation and offers a variety of hot food and nutritious snacks to students and staff on a daily basis. Students and/or parents pre-order their prepared lunches one month in advance using the order forms distributed to all students. Orders for September are to be submitted by the end of the previous June.
Orders are prepared and delivered to classrooms for distribution at the beginning of the lunch eating period. Parents are asked to let the lunch program know if their child will be arriving late so that the lunch can be included in the classroom delivery.
Hot lunch can now be ordered online!
- Go to https://graminia.hotlunches.net/.
- Select "Register" from the menu at the top right hand corner to sign up.
- Set up your user id and password.
- Once registered you are automatically logged into the website.
- Add your student(s) by selecting the Student link at the bottom of the page you are on.
- Follow the online instructions to order and pay. You can pay by credit card without creating a PayPal account.
For more information contact: